About the Author
Sally Cant resides in Melbourne Australia. She is a CEO, Celebrant, Author and Artist, and mother of three adult children, and one gorgeous little grandson. She is a highly sought after trainer and corporate presenter. She has lectured and trained in many countries and is the author of the first book in the world written for celebrants – published in 2009, The Heart and Soul of Celebrancy has sold over 5000 copies into 7 countries. Her first book is a textbook for Celebrancy training groups around the world.
Sally presides on many advisory boards across a number of topics including death and dying, Celebrancy and advocacy.
- Civil Marriage Celebrant – appointed in 1995
- Author of The Heart and Soul of Celebrancy
- Author of Conversations About Death
- Member of the executive of NDAN – Natural Death Advocacy Network
- President of the Celebrant’s Association of Aust
- Member of FIMAC – Funeral Industry Ministerial Advisory Council
- An Associate Member of the National Speakers Association of Aust.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Graduate Diploma of Celebrancy
- Bachelor of Business Management (Marketing)
- Owner/Director of The Celebrants Training College Pty Ltd
- Editorial Board member of Threshold Magazine
- National Committee Member of MAREAA – Marriage & Relationship Educators Association of Australia
- 20 years as a National Manager of Communication Agencies
- 25 years as a Music Teacher
- University Lecturer in Marketing, Public Relations and IT
- Corporate MC and Public Speaker
- Award winning Artist
- Shiatsu Practitioner